I am really struggling to find Christmas presents for Aidan, who will be 7 months old at Christmas.
Here are a few things I think he would enjoy around Christmas and up until his birthday.
I will also be buying his big car seat too for Christmas but I am clueless about them so all recommendations are welcome.
1. Plastic playpen with activity centre
2. Vtech baby play & learn activity table
3. Play balls (I’ve already bought the ball pit)
4. Kid’s Block n Learn blocks
5. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise
6. Songbirds Phonics Collection
What did you get your little one around this age for Christmas? Have you begun to plan or even buy gifts yet?