I am a little late with this post considering it’s almost half way through November (and almost Christmas)! Howsever, here are a few things I was rather partial to in October.
- Ella’s Kitchen Puffits- They come in cheese & tomato or vanilla & raspberry, both are proving a huge hit!
- Disney Junior – With a special soft spot for Doc McStuffins.
- Pampers Acti-fit 3+ – This is mainly me, but the designs on those bad boys are too cute. Back pockets in nappies!
- Disney 365 stories for boys – I bought this book for A before he was even born. It’s Disney so I knew he would like it. It has a story for every day of the year, from Finding Nemo to Monsters Inc.
- How to get away with murder – Oh this programme makes the weeks seem so long waiting for the next Thursday! I am addicted.
- White Chocolate (Moser Roth) – I have eaten my own weight in white chocolate this month, I used it in cupcakes, which will be posted this week.
- Microfibre clothes – If you don’t have one of these in your life, you need one! I’ve had them ages but only really used them for dusting but they are multi-functional. They cleaned the melted wax off my fireplace and they clean the sofa just like a hoover would.
- Yankee Candle | Christmas Eve – Yes a little early but I had it from last year and it smells so pretty I just couldn’t resist. I have my eye on a Yankee Advent Calender too, gosh my Christmas list is as long as my arm!
Sorry I’m a little late with this. What have you been loving this month?
Until next time,