Thank you to Katy from What Katy Said for the nomination. My Christmas Tag post went up on Friday but here are seven random facts about me:
1. I was born with one kidney – it has had no major impact on my health, not even when pregnant. Despite a biology teacher once telling me I would probably never have kids and be on dialyses by my 30’s, thanks again Miss!
2. I was adopted when I was 8 weeks old. I’ve known my whole life there was no shock reveal day – which I think I’m thankful for.
3. I have 5 tattoos. The one on my ribs hurt the most.
4. I have never broken a bone (jinxed myself now I’m sure) and the only surgery I ever had was to have my appendix removed.
5. I’ve never waxed or plucked my eyebrows. I did shave a chunk out when I was around 11 and denied that I had done anything despite missing the middle of my brow. I was lucky to be born with ”penciled eyebrows”. Honestly, never knew they were such a big deal until I went to college.
6. I have an addiction to converse – I think I have around 12 pairs now. I wear them almost everyday.
7. I participated in the Guinness world record for the longest ring-a-ring-a-rosey when I was in primary school. I’m sure we’ve been beaten by now though.
1. Every Christmas Eve my whole family goes for dinner together.
2. My favourite Christmas decoration is a wind up snowman cookie jar my granddad got me from Waterford Crystal.
3. I get new pyjamas from my Mom every Christmas Eve.
4. Christmas night ends with lots of my family gathering in my Mom’s house for a ‘social gathering’.
5. I never got a puppy or a pony for Christmas even though I asked Santa like 100 times!
6. I miss the treasure hunts my Mom used to make for me every Christmas morning (yes I’m a huge child!)
7. Every year I would search the house for my Christmas presents so my Mom would have to lock them in a cupboard and keep the key with her at all times.
(Only realised when I had done 7 random facts that it’s meant to be Christmas themed, so two for the price of one here)