I just saw this post on A Mumma’s Time Out and thought it was a really interesting way to get to know people. So, I am….
I’m weird because…
- I need to have 3 full bottles of bleach and at least 6 clean sponges in my cleaning press or I get quite uncomfortable.
- I have to have the TV, radio,etc. volume on an even number.
- I own a collection of around 1,000 pens.
I’m a bad friend because…
- I don’t always text back or send the first text.
- I struggle to find a balance between baby/blog/relationship & friendships.
I’m a good friend because…
- I am always at the end of a phone for any advice or vents. (Probably better to call as I said above texts sometimes don’t get noticed for hours/days)
I’m sad because…
- Aidan just seems to be growing up at lightening speed.
- Daddy works so much I’m afraid he will miss out on all Aidan’s milestones.
I’m happy because…
- Every one in my life is healthy.
- I’ve been very lucky in the past year both in blog life and in real life.
- I’ve no reason not to be.
I’m excited because…
- Aidan will be one soon (I am also sad about this though)
- We are going on a major family break (33 of us) in June.
- We are possibly going on an impromptu trip to Bluestones, Wales in two weeks.
If anyone else feels like taking part leave your links below so I can get to know your weird wonderful selves.