I saw Mrs H’s favourite things had done the famous Vogue 73 questions (which I totally knew about already – not) and thought it was a really fun way to get to know more about her (like her very interesting autobiography title!). So I decided to challenge myself to the 73 question tag…
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Calamity Jane (The Doris Day version)
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Dallas Buyers Club
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
4. A book you plan on reading?
The Goldfinch by Donna Tarte
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime? It’s the only one I remember
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
How To Get Away With Murder (although the season just ended so not sure if that counts as ”currently”) or 19 kids and counting (no thank you!).
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Ahh this is hard.. twitter?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
You Baby Me Mummy – This lady literally has a helpful post for everything your blogging self requires!
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Ham, mushrooms & peppers.
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
All of them! Cheesecake?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea. Hate the taste of coffee, love the smell.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
The unknowing – unknown wake up time, unknown reason for tantrum, etc.
19. What’s your favourite band?
Thriving Ivory (now Midnight Cinema)
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
”Angels on the Moon” – Thriving Ivory or ”A Drop in the Ocean” – Ron Pope
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Violin or Piano
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I have 5 already, but my next will either be on my arm or top of my spine
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question
26. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. I hate cats!
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whales – I can see birds in my garden.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Trip to Disneyland when I was 8
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Apparently, my mother’s day gift to my Mom this year is the best present she ever got – so that!
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
Cluedo. I can always call the killer in movies – it’s a gift!
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Flats – converse to be specific.
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Colouring – it used to help me when I suffered with headaches too. Or cleaning is good too.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
Tulips in bright colours, like yellow!
45. When was the last time you cried?
Monday when I fell down the stairs holding A
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, most of the time.
47. Do you bake?
Yes but I would love to get back into doing it more often.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
My friends who have moved away and I don’t get to see as often.
51. What are you listening to right now?
Alan Carr Chatty Man
52. Favourite smell?
Flash Bathroom cleaning spray – honestly makes me so happy.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
None of them – not interested in sports. Gymnastics would be my thing.
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
Brown but have apparently been seen as green too – ooo spooky!
58. Scary film or happy endings?
I don’t like chick flicks with happy endings but also don’t find any movies scary. I would rather a gripping thriller any day.
59. Favourite season?
Summer – all three days of it.
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Katie Hopkins, Kim Kardashian & Perez Hilton – Oh could you imagine the drama. It would be CBB but so much worse!
61. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs although I don’t usually do either – I’m not a very affectionate person
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Not very – Portugal?
65. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet, of course!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
The Storyteller – Jodi Picoult
68. Favourite bedtime story?
The Disney 365 stories for boys book
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
If you could see me now…
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Aidan & his Dad at his first hurling match.
Wow some of those are really hard. I learned that I cannot keep answers short and simple, can I? haha.. I tag anyone who fancies it. Be sure to send me your links if you do I would love to read them all!