Aidan loves blueberries, eats them by the packet so I decided to give blueberry muffins a go and they were a big hit! Here is the recipe if you feel like trying them out…
- 3 cups of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- .5 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of extra virgin Olive oil
- 1.5 cups of castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Glenisk Greek Style Blueberry yogurt
- 1 packet of fresh blueberries (coated in flour)
- Line a cupcake tin and preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix oil, eggs and sugar together.
- Add Yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and flour to the mixture and fold in
- Add the coated blueberries and fold in gently.
- Fill cupcake liners and bake for 30 minutes.