- We lit the first fire of the year
- Aidan has gone back to sleeping through the night
- We are having a very special visitor tomorrow, Emma.
- After a year of waiting I am finally going to look at kitchen flooring!
- We have Water Babies class Sunday which I am very excited about and will definitely be writting a post on.
- Highest point: Having the first traditional Autumn night with A. He was amazed by the fire, another lovely ‘first time’ moment.
- Lowest point: Life’s been good this week I have been lucky. I guess the weather because it meant we were very house bound.
Blog & Social Media
- Most popular post this week: Baby Meals | Weaning
- My personal favourite post: I am between two so it’s The Disney Tag because I love Disney and Funniest halloween video ever? because it’s hilarious!
- Best post I’ve read this week: I actually only read it this morning but Ashlie really wow’d me with her Lego themed birthday party for Archie over at Sugar Rushed
- Blog high: I have passed 30 bloglovin’ followers! Yay!
- Blog low: Not having enough time to be social media active with everyone.
- Reviews I’ve posted: Mom’s Journey | Review & Giveaway
- I have lots of posts that I am excited about writing in the next week or so too.
Until next time,