I am officially writing this in 2015! It is 00:16 and my neighbours have just had a ruddy great time blasting fireworks while I sat cross fingered that Aidan wouldn’t wake. Oh how times have changed!
I decided to make a list of things I would like to achieve in 2015, almost like new years resolutions but more of a bucket list, if you will. They vary from family to blog related topics. I need to write ‘to do’ lists and such so that I can refer back because my head is like a sieve since Aidan has arrived, so this will be my ‘to do’ bucket list 2015.
- Become WordPress pro
- Have a blackout night
- Get Jamie Oliver Comfort food and cook it all
- Read Aidan bedtime stories every night
- Learn more about photography and camera settings
- Teach Aidan to walk
- Take Aidan to the Zoo/Farm
- Finish decorating the house
- Get footprint canvas
- Get a blog theme designed
- Start a Dr Seuss collection
- Read a book every month
- Make a vlog
- Take Aidan to Rathwood
- Find a better balance between online/offline
- Get and learn to use a DSLR camera
- Print more photos
- Make weekly meal plans – and use them!
- Reach 1,000 twitter followers
- Reach 100 bloglovin followers
- Start a Dr Seuss book collection
- Learn to drive
- Reply to all blog comments
- Have a family break away
Also, my motto for 2015 is ”What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” I recently heard this on an Ellie and Jared vlog and thought it was very fitting for me considering I tend to make excuses not to do things when they’re out of my comfort zone. Maybe, in 2015 I won’t be so afraid.
I wonder just how many of this I can fulfil in 2015. I have a whole year so I should get the majority done, right? What goals have you set yourself for 2015?